MECTROL Timing belts are made of polyurethane high chemical and abrasion resistance.
They have cables or aramid tensile steel and high strength and stiffness.
Its working temperature is from -30 to 80.
They are manufactured according to the standards: Metric (DIN-7721), Metric AT, HTD, STD and Imperial - Inches (ISO 5296).
- Maintenance: No need for greasing or re-tensioning.
- Resistance: High strength steel cables and polyurethane.
- Accuracy: Accurate and consistent speed control and positioning.
- No Noise: Quiet operation.
- Adaptability: Customize both measures and finishes.
- Speed: Pets are very high speeds (up to 60 m / s).
Timing belts meters open to various parallel wires ...More info
Polyurethane timing belts endless without joint in ...More info
Flex Belt Plus
Polyurethane timing belts endless and splice made ...More info
Linear Belt XW
T10 timing belts in steps H and a width of up to 450mmMore info